Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Chuck E Cheese's

Last Saturday we went to Chuck E Cheese's with Gordon, Nicole and Mya Palmer. I don't have any pictures of the two little girls togeth though, my stupid camera's batteries died after the 2nd picture I took. It was a ton of fun though, Mya was very sweet and shared her pizza crusts with Kyndal. Apparently we still need to work on giving things back after they're offered though, Kyndal was just interested in the food, not sharing. Kyndal's favorite part of the night by far was seeing the actual Chuck E Cheese guy. She's always had the ability to clap, I'm sure of it, but of course things have to be on her own time so 7 months after trying to teach her to clap, she busted out with clapping (first time ever) and yelling for the birthday conga line Chuck was leading. It was great, she was so excited for it. After that was over they opened the curtains to show the puppet Chuck and she was having fun with that too. His arms kept moving and knocking her in the head but that was no problem at all. The rest of the night was fun except for the last little bit, I think we were all a little overstimulated (maybe Saturday wasn't the best night to go!). Mya is such a cute girl, it was fun to see everything she can do!

3 comments:

Nicole Palmer said...

We had a blast - thanks for going! Mya & Kyndal were SOO cute together. Kyndal is such a cute & happy little girl!

Camille said...

Nicole told me that Mya was trying to sneak those pizza crusts! I am glad that you guys had fun...wish i was there too! Kendall is so cute!

Meg and Jeremy said...

Looks like fun! I have to agree that Mya is a cutie. Just so you know, it is because she takes after her Aunt Meg! Haha!