Monday, April 21, 2008

Random

I have like 17 things that I need to either blog about or write in my journal about and I need to get a couple out there so I don't forget. SO. First-Kyndal is not sleeping again. For the past 4 nights (minus 1 fabulous night) AGAIN she's been waking up. I promise we haven't gone in there and gotten her!! We just lay in bed with the door shut and the fan on hi, still being able to hear her screaming, but we haven't gone in! I even didn't go in and make her shut her pie hole when we had family staying with us in the room accross from hers! So what gives? I'm on the verge of wondering slightly (if you know me well that is aka for PARANOID freaking out!!) if something other than teething is wrong with her??,,, My current worry is (please, brace yourself) a brain tumor because I googled and read some womans blog about how they found out their daughter had a brain tumor because she was waking up screaming at night. But, this will probably just get added to Ben's "Abbey you are crazy" list which currently has autism, a baby born with no teeth at all (she has 2 so far!,,,), a child that will be slow (yeah right, she can manipulate better than a gold digger-I don't need to worry about slow. M&M's anyone??), etc etc. But, she doesn't even have any new teeth coming out so as far as I'm concerned there's got to be another problem here. Anywho, moving on. The next news is that Ben and I finally get to go on a vacation by ourselves!!! In three weeks, we are going up to Pagosa Springs, CO for a glorious week without Kyndal! We get to actually focus on our marriage again, imagine that! So soon you'll all be able to see pictures of the two of us together without our lovely child. Of course I am probably going to be way sad and miss Kyndal (she didn't come to church with us yesterday and I almost cried the whole time because I missed her, even though she's a bit of a nightmare at church), but hopefully I'll be able to put it out of my mind and enjoy being with just Ben. I'm sure my parents will do fine watching her, I mean I turned out okay, right?? Haha, just kidding Mom.

6 comments:

The Cash Family said...

oh i am so jealous. i want to go on vacay without the kids!! enjoy every minute. she will be fine!

Momma J said...

autism? abbey, kyndal is soo NOT autistic. i couldn't help but smile while reading the brain tumor part. (never the 1st thought of in relation to my children having an illness without serious symptoms)

totally jealous of the vacation. better watch out or you may come back pregnant! (did i say that out loud? oopsy :0)

Cicily said...

Brain tumor, I'm so glad I'm not the only paranoid mom. I've totally gone through that. As for the teeth I have a neice who is 2 and only has 4 teeth, don't worry. Hey, get her a noise maker for her room, it will lull her :) Why Pagosa Springs? Do tell. I have cousins that live there, but I don't know anyone else who visits there. It is a great location

hdawgy said...

That will be so fun! Enjoy the time away for sure! She won't even know you're gone after the first 5 minutes! I bet you're parents are so excited! I am jealous! I want to go on vacay without Corban too! It's been so long!

Ashley said...

I totally understand the weird anxiety. I freak out sometimes about the dumbest things. I've done the autism thing too; don't worry it's normal. Chris and I are going to a resort in Phoenix this weekend to celebrate our anniversay, and I am so thrilled! I love my kids, but a good break is much needed.

Camille said...

Man sorry about the sleeping. I hope things get better for you. Have a super fun time on Vacation!! I am jeallous!! That will be awesome. One thought...when Pierson was going through growth spurts he would wake up a lot. I had to feed him extra food like heavy stuff to get him through the night...like oatmeal or cheese. Anyways...have a fun trip cant wait to see the pics.