Well, my Mother's Day was leaving Kyndal with my fam in Albuquerque and we ate dinner out at restaurants for 7 days, so. It was a great Mothers Day/5th Anniversary present! But mostly I just wanted to give tribute and praise to my mom and to Ben's mom. Ben's mom (and dad of course) raised him really well, and he's respectful and loving and hard working because of it. He has great memories of his mom and loves her very much. She's so good with all of her grandchildren, she's very calm with them, definitely has Grandma's touch. Kyndal now likes to show her her shoes. Over and over. But she acts surprised and excited every single time! We love Dorothy Wiltbank. My mom, I'm just now starting to realize, does a lot. She's always busy doing crafts or helping people or making crafts for people. She has a lot of love and goodness to give and I really admire her and everything she does for other people. I have a lot to learn from her example! Plus she was the main Kyndal-watcher for a week so she deserves sainthood just for that :) We love you Dorothy and Bobbie, you are great great Mom's. Oh and BTW ladies, we need to take more pictures of you both-this is all I have!!
Monday, May 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Man I'm jealous you and Ben got to go on a trip all by yourselves! That is awesome! Looks like you guys had so much fun! I want to try that cheesecake smoothie! Looks heavenly especially if its really 1300 calories! Crazy! You look so beautiful! I love the pics of Kyndal! She is getting so big!
Happy Mother's Day to you!
Glad you had a fun trip. Lunch was fun this week, we need to do it again soon.
What a great tribute to great moms! And you are a great one yourself!
Post a Comment