Monday, June 16, 2008

Tagged again!

I have been tagged by Shannon

Tag rules:

1. you link back to the person who tagged you.
2. post these rules on your blog.
3. share six random things about yourself.
4. tag six random people at the end of your entry.
5. let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
6. enjoy the results

6 random things about myself....

1. I really would love to go back to school and get a Psychology degree. More specifically neuropsychology but I'm pretty sure that'll never happen since it's a doctorate program.
2. I've had skin cancer removed from my body 3 times. Here's hoping it never happens again, although it probably will. That's why you'll never see me with a tan! I'm so white, even spray tans look ridiculous on me. I embrace it. Sorry Ben, you'll never have a brown tanned wife.
3. I don't enjoy cooking. I like eating homecooked food a lot (Ben's fam is really good at this!), but to me it takes 3 hours a day of my life, maybe even more (shopping for food I don't already have, preparing, eating, cleaning up), and the result doesn't seem worth it to me.
4. I have a habit of clicking my hair between my fingernails in my ear. I like how it sounds. If you ever see me with my finger in my ear, that's what I'm doing. Not picking wax out!!,,, (maybe I shouldn't have admitted that one??,,,)
5. I truly dislike eggs in any form-unless they're in a brownie, cookie or cake when you can't taste them!
6. I like how getting my eyebrows waxed feels. And exfoliating with salt scrubs until I turn red.

Ok, I taggedy tag ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BE TAGGED! I know you're out there :)

0 comments: