Or is it tomatoes? I never can remember. Anyway, I just need to vent really quickly and say this whole tomato crap (literally Dad? YUCK) is really workin' my last nerve! I love tomatoes (I'll just spell it that way) more than possibly anyone else on the planet, I could eat them in any shape or form. Cherry, grape, Roma, heirloom, doesn't matter. I LOVE TOMATOES!!! And now I am deprived of tomatoes on, I'm discovering, everything I eat. Sonic, no tomatoes. Ruby Tuesday, no tomatoes. The sandwich place I was downtown today, no tomatoes so my sandwich was therefore gross. Everything is so much more sad and plain without a tomato! It's like all my food is frowning at me with big sad puppy dog eyes because it lacks tomatoes and so it has no place in life. My world is gray. Someone needs to figure this tomato problem out and get me some more tomatoes!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am with you. I adore tomatoes and was disappointed when we went to Chipotle at the beginning of this crisis (before I knew about it) and they were not serving their Fresh Salsa - totally bummed!
This is a huge point of contention in my home right now. So, I will just say that I also think it stinks that the tomatoes are gone.
MAN! I am with you on this one. I purchased some tomatos at Safeway right before fathers day & they had a sign that said they were ok so if you need a fix you might be able to get some there. But eating out just won't be the same until the tomatos came back! BTW I LOVE the elephant picture LOL!!
Post a Comment