Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I WILL blog about this!

A couple of weeks ago now, three of my old roommates plus Jenn! joined up for a little get together. I hadn't seen them or their kids in so long! It was super fun to be together like the old times, and having kids walking all over just makes it that much more fun. I have a couple of pictures, one is "Aunt" Elisa with all the kids since she doesn't have any yet, and then us girls got one with Katie's talented little girl Jocelyn took. She's destined to take after her madre! Love you girls, we need to do it again soon and often!
Kyndal had her finger in her mouth the whole time and I could not for the life of me get her to take it out! The kids are Jocelyn, Tonya, Kyndal, Elisa (not a kid :) holding Asher, Lily and Cecily
Just the girls, we have lots of them!Top to bottom, l to r is Jenn, Kristy, Katie, then Elisa and me. I love how Kyndal's getting into the pic like Hey Mom, I've got duck and plug, put me down for a nap!

4 comments:

Katie said...

I love your commentary on the pictures! I'm waiting for bunco, does it have to be with 12 people?

Jenn said...

Yea! This was totally fun! I think that the kids even had fun too! :)

The Robinson's said...

I'm jealous. I miss you!!

hdawgy said...

Oh man why didn't you call me to come over? haha I wish I could've been there! Looks like fun! I can't believe you got Elisa to leave her husband! What did you have to do to make that happen?