Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Squishy love

Kyndal is at that age where (listen to me, like I know all the "ages") it is so dang fun to give her squeezin' love! She's so squishy and cute but not fragile anymore and we just love to squeeze her! I keep saying she has a cute personality but then she keeps getting cuter and cuter (and more bratty too, but hey. Trade off). It's been yet another fun couple of weeks that I need to post more pictures from. First, I adore buying clothes for her and I now buy more for her than myself (evident for all those who are forced to look at me, I'm sorry). The trip of the week was going again to Snowflake, CO and NM for about a day and a half each and we had fun all along the way. Snowflake was a bday party for Ben's Uncle Jim, CO was with Megan and Mom mostly, NM was mini golfing and visiting Gee Gee Z. I did a slide show for this one so you wouldn't sprain your fingers scrolling down the page. Oh, and I threw a couple in as evidence that my child never sits. Or sits properly on anything. Enjoy!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Why is it that brattiness and cuteness seem to go hand in hand? Allie is the same way, some days I think she's about the cutest thing ever and then other days I wonder how on earth I'm going to deal with this stubborn, often bratty little girl. Nutty! And I love the picture with Kyndal standing on the little picnic table, how did she even accomplish that? That girl has good balance.

Ashley said...

Ya, what a great age. She is too cute. Are you guys going to Snowflake for the 24th?

Nicole Palmer said...

I love how you get all kinds of different pictures like of feet & backsides ect... very cool! Mya has that same red apple shirt - we better watch out they might have a twin day!!

Cicily said...

I love the romper, those outfits are the freaking cutest!

Meredith said...

You are right...stinkin' cute!!! And squishable is a great stage!