A few weeks ago, I got to go and visit my friend Ashlee. We were super good friends and in the same ward in NM from 5th grade (yikes Mr. Ormrod! Or was it Omrod?,,, with the Zorro hair!) until around freshman year, then my fam moved far far away to the mountains. I haven't really gotten to see her other than a few minutes for a long long time! She has a new baby Gavin that I got to meet and I also got to see her mom and two of her sisters. It was really nice to spend time with them again, I love them! I stole these pictures from her blog that her mom took because I ran out the door without my camera. It is so fun and also funny to have us be big ole grown ups with kids. Thanks for calling me Ashlee, it was so great to see you and your new baby :)
Thursday, July 10, 2008
Posted by Abbey at 10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Oh how fun to see you two BFF's together with your babies!! Love, Mom
You two had Mr. Ormrod? So did my sis Abby! He still works at good old Dennis Chavez too, I saw him when we visited in March. Still has the crazy hair too.
Post a Comment