Thursday, July 10, 2008

Ok, Tuesday night I realized my lifes dream and goal. Aside from being ridiculously skinny, tan, super crafty and having wonderful talented beautiful children (that prob will happen :), I want to do a super ridiculous obstacle course that makes me look retarded but at the same time you have to be really athletic for!!! Seriously. I watched Wipeout and I Survived a Japanese Game Show and I promise you that I have never been more excited for anything in my life. How awesome would that be to jump on ridiculously (I love that word) huge red bouncy balls (Office fans insert joke here. Sorry I had to mention it, it's habit from living with Ben) that are impossible to land correctly on, get knocked off a balance beam by a wack-a-mole fist where you are the mole, ride a little kids tricycle really really fast, or throw yourself up against a velcro wall in a stupid looking velcro suit? Could life be any more fun than that? I submit that it cannot!! I even got a little starry-eyed while watching these TV shows. I think it's my calling in life to participate in a really crazy obstacle course that you still have to be pretty athletic for. I feel deep inside that somehow, someway, I'd be awesome at that. How I've missed these shows for the past few weeks I will never know.

4 comments:

Katie said...

You crack me up! But I agree with you, it would be awesome!

The Robinson's said...

I think they are called "The Big Balls"!!! If I remember right!! Love ya!

Kara said...

Well, this seems like a pretty attainable life goal, but I think you're gonna have to go for season 2. I don't think they're let any preggo girl get bounced off those red balls.

And, can I just say, this post was awesome because you referenced The Office and Brian Reagan. I love your sense of humor!

Jenn said...

ok, so I love these shows too! when I first saw the previews I thought, that looks so dumb. but I love it! I am addicted, and I too desire a go at the big red balls...that's what she said!