Monday, September 8, 2008

Ok I just re-read that and I'm crazy. I apologize. And just now I got a call from the drs office and she's completely normal. And I timidly asked about the rash-apparently that's a rash signifying that the fever broke. Did I ever know that? No! Someone needs to write a book telling about all these little things.

5 comments:

Celia Marie (W.) B. said...

(Nice to "meet" you Abby. We have a lot of mutual friends since I'm from Snowflake...)

I know exactly how you feel. Our little boy had a very similar week in July. I wasn't too worried about the fever until it hit about 103. And then the rash just looked horrible. He tends to scratch himself anyway (just a bad habit), but I was so worried he had chicken pox or something. Nope, just the fever rash. He looked so sad.

Cicily said...

Seriously Dr.Sears Baby Book has saved me from questioning Gus' health status. First baby, scary. I look up everything and it had an answer for everything. When to worry, when to relax, how to treat symptoms, when to call the doctor. I call it the baby bible and I recommend it highly.

http://www.amazon.com/Baby-Book-Everything-Revised-Updated/dp/0316778001/ref=pd_bbs_sr_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1220905089&sr=8-2

Meredith said...

I think every mom freaks about the first case of Roseola.

Abbey said...

I will go buy the baby bible and then thank my lovely and beautiful and smart and calm friends! Should've guessed it was something as relatively normal as roseola. My only little tiny complaint is couldn't the doctor have at least suggested that as a possiblilty when I said nothing else was really wrong with her?? Straight to a catheter? Anyway. Thank you my good good friends. Love ya.

J D said...

I tend to freak out just like you...and my babies are 19 and 17!