Ben's helping me fill out all this, so what the heck, plus the football game is still on (I like to watch it, but background watch it).
4 Random Things I Like About My Husband:-
*He's a very clean person, and he passed it onto K-she loves all things hygiene (not that I don't,,,)
*He's awfully cute
*He works so so hard for us
*He is pretty sensitive person, although you'd never know it
4 Movies I Can Watch More Than Once
*You've Got Mail
*Tommy Boy
*Dumb & Dumber
*Finding Nemo-but only because it occupies Kyndal's time
4 TV Shows That I Watch:
*Grey's Anatomy
*Ace of Cakes
*Anything Food Network (except Bobby Flay, he's a hugely mean person)
*One Tree Hill (oh the drama)
4 Places I've Been:
*New York City
*Mazatlan, Mexico
*Montana
*Minnesota
4 People Who Email Me Regularly:
*My mom
*Nicole
*Bridget
*My blog comment thing (thanks guys!!)
4 Favorite Foods:
*Someburros
*Olive Garden
*Pasta
*Ruby Tuesday's salad bar
4 Places I Would Like To Visit:
*Idaho/Montana/Yellowstone areas
*Colorado again
*South Africa
*Sea World with Kyndal-the-animal-obsessed girl (I think she might be vegetarian just because she looks at us weird when we ask her if she wants to eat chicken)
4 Things I'm Looking Forward To In The Next Year:
*Hopefully getting into a house that's not rented and the toilets don't smell like stale pee continuously, no matter how often we clean them (trust me, it's often)
*Having a new baby that's healthy
*Whatever vacations we might take
*Obsessing about excercising around April 1st and drinking Diet Pepsi without feeling horribly guilty
4 People I Tag:-Whoever hasn't done it and wants to so badly it hurts!
Monday, September 29, 2008
Tagged-ish again
Posted by Abbey at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
i know what you mean about wanting to be settling in somewhere, ANYWHERE, just settled down. i'm excited for you guys, but kinda not because we'll miss you when you move. ya know sam's heart will be broken, don't you?
ABBEY!! You are so funny and you always make me laugh with your comments. Just wanted to tell ya that I love ya and next week we should go to As You wish..I will call or text you later about it. It will be fun! :) Gollie, everyone is prego...I want to join the club...;) Well, I have to wait till Jeff is done with school though. Thanks for posting on my blog, it's so fun finding old friends! Love you!
Post a Comment