After spending the last two hours half laughing half wanting to scream, I'm hard pressed to find what I can enjoy. First, K refuses to let me change her diaper so I ran around the house with a cramp worse than anything I remember. Then, putting a turquoise shirt on her sends her into a crying screaming fit that lasted a good 23 minutes. She apparently didn't want to wear the turquoise today, gosh what was I thinking. Then at lunch it was trying to help her hold the yogurt cup so it didn't go flying off the table. "No" "no" "no" and turning away from me walking down the bench holding a yogurt cup that is as big as her head (why is she not in a high chair you might be wondering? Because that's a new thing that's worse than eating big kid food. Not gonna happen anymore, kid now refuses to sit at all times including meals now). Somewhere, my mom is reading this laughing with glee that the mothers curse has taken effect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Ahhh....and to think people go on to have more than one!
Jocelyn did the same thing, super independent. My second one was a lot more laid back so that should give you something to look forward to.
Abbey- you crack me up!! I haven't been on the computer for a while so I needed to catch up on your posts. I'm glad K is feeling better and I get the same way when R is sick. For some reason I forget everything I've ever learned in nursing school when it comes to sick stuff with Ryke. I hope you are doing well. Can't wait to see ya!! Loves!
Sounds like you have a happy healthy perfectly normal little girl! Bryson not only refuses to sit at the table; he demands he stand on it! I agree, there are times it feels absolutely ridiculous. You are such a good mom; you'll make it.
Post a Comment