Friday, December 19, 2008

Husband Tag

1. How long did you date before you got married? Haha, this is a good one! On and off for,,, 2 1/2 years before we got married. Committed dating for a year of that before we got married. He was always the one I'd come back to though, even if we weren't officially dating. Couldn't get enough of the guy.
2. How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
3. What does he do that surprises you? Not to sound bad, but I've known him really well for 8 years, this is a hard one to answer! He's pretty routine oriented. It would surprise me if he sat still for more than 20 minutes.
4. What is his best feature? Eyes, lips, shoulders and his chicken legs, I love them. Oh, and I love his laugh too, his real "that's definitely funny" laugh.
5. What is his best quality? I love that he's actually really a big softie and it's hard to tell that about him. He's a super good dad too (I know, they all are), him with Kyndal is just about my favorite thing ever. Plus he's a really hard worker, I could go on.
6. Does he have a nickname for you? Babe or Abb
7. What is his favorite color? Black or red
8. What is his favorite animal? We'll never own one, but I guess I would say a dog.
9. What is his favorite food? Hamburgers
10. What is his favorite sport? Football and basketball
11. When and where did you first kiss? The first night we officially met (don't say anything) and on his couch in Daly Estates, haha
12. Favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to dinner and eat by ourselves!!!!!!!!! Since Kyndal doesn't eat food really at all outside of our house, she's a TERROR at restaurants.
13. Do you have any children? Kyndal who turns 2 in Jan and a boy due March 4th
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He sings really well, he can add numbers faster than I can on a calculator, he's strangely good at Boggle, and he makes a mean grilled cheese sandwich
15. How old is he? He turns 30 in May and we're going to party while he's so depressed about that!!!!
16. Who said 'I love you' first? He did. We were saying goodbye and he said it really fast (nervous and all) and I was so afraid that I misheard him so I didn't say I love you back, until like 3 days later. Sorry babe! Poor guy, probably made him feel like crap for those few days.
17. What is his favorite music? Alternative normally, but I can tell what sort of mood he's in if I get into his car and it's playing Disturbed. He likes that angry rock too.
18. Do you think he will read this? He's readin' it right now!

Consider yourself tagged if you want to brag on your hubby!

0 comments: