Monday, February 16, 2009

Picture catch-up

I finally got ahold of my mom's camera to download pictures from Christmas and found a few gems. Mostly this is a montage of Kyndal because I totally love her and I totally cry every time I think about how she has to share the spotlight here soon.


Oh, here's one of Ben being tough and doing a pull-up.
So my parents have a 4-wheeler (a furwhee-er, if you ask Kyndal), and she had a pretty severe love-hate relationship with it. She would talk about it incessantly, but then when she got on it, she was super nervous and would run through her list of things that make her feel better kind of yelling them (go home ducky plug mommy daddy namma papa kodi peanut (my parents dogs)). But then she would laugh and yell "weee" the whole time she was riding it.

1 comments:

Kara said...

The list of things that make her feel better is hilarious, that made me laugh so hard!