Sunday, March 29, 2009

Abbey Normal

Friday I did all the laundry by myself-carried it up and down stairs and even folded and put away!
Saturday I actually helped to clean the house finally, which included sweeping and mopping (ab muscles be danged)
This morning before church we went quazi hiking in the San Tan "mountains" and I totally rocked it! Granted we were going at a slow pace because K insisted on walking most of the way, but still.
I AM BACK TO NORMAL AND IT'S THE BEST FEELING EVER!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to be even more back to normal and run or something exerting like that.
Now if I could just fit in my normal clothes again already :(

6 comments:

Nicole Palmer said...

Yea!! I'm glad to hear that you are feeling so well. You look FANTASTIC! Let's get together soon and do something with the kids. What awesome seats you guys had at the Suns game - what a BLAST! We have't been to a game in FOREVER!

kristal said...

UGH! I feel like I'm going in the oppsite directon . Although I am back to working out, but my gut and boobs still keep getting bigger. YUCK! Is there good hiking in the san tans? My sister lives right by them (Chandler Heights and Greenfield...Greenfield Acres). It's getting too hot already to hike there. You guys will have to meet us for a camping trip sometime between here and there. Jase camps every other weekend from about May-September.

Kara said...

That's awesome you are feeling and doing so well! It's hard to get started doing things again but once you do it feels so good!

Kristal said...

Hey, so I heard you guys are going to the bday party Friday...us too! So will Travis and Amy John (another roomate) haha! See ya then!

hdawgy said...

Yay I'm glad you are feeling back to Normal!

Kara said...

You looked great this morning! You looked like you were in totally "normal" clothes to me, and I remember thinking how irritated I'm going to be at that memory when just 5 weeks after giving birth I still look like a whale and you were all skinny again.