-So I hate the standard thing at the top of my blog and want a super cutesy one like the rest of you have, so I can actually type NOT in all capital letters and use a different font. Tell me how you got them/made them!!!!!
-Kyndal blew out of her diaper once I think? And she was 9 months old, it was after a new food got introduced. She was plagued with poop problems (sorry babe, but it's true) until she got on cows milk (like constipated and hard,,, so sad actually when you get past the fact that I'm divulging my daughters pooping habits) at a year, which cleared all those problems up. Yay for cows! Anyway. Devin doesn't have that problem and has blown his way through a few diapers already. My point is, how in the crap do you get that particular stain out? I scrubbed the excess off first, then sprayed Shout! on it, washed (double rinse). Nope, so I did it all over again. Sort of. What works so I don't have to wash and wash and then throw perfectly good clothes away?
Monday, April 6, 2009
Quick question(s)
Posted by Abbey at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Totally Toddler is what I used, I think they sell it at Target. Take a little spray bottle or some little bottle and put some in it for your diaper bag. SO when you are out and they blow out you can put it on there right away. Good luck!
Just kidding, its at Babies R Us or Toys R Us.
Hey it was good to finally meet you. I LOVE LOVE baby Devin. i can't wait to get one!
Um, I can't help with the poop thing, sorry. But with the headers. I always just make mine in PS, and I've made them for about 50% of the people on my 'peeps' list. If you want me to make you one I can. Just send me p ictures or whatever you want on it.
I soaked stuff in Oxiclean. The problem is that it is kind of a harsh detergent, so it will wear the clothes out faster, but I was always soaking clothes. I actually bought a designated "poop" bucket where I always had oxiclean and water ready.
Soaking in Oxiclean is really good. Some blowouts are just going to be beyond repair, sadly! But I was able to get a lot of Allie's problems out with immediate soaking (sometimes just water, sometimes Oxiclean and water, like Ashlee said) and then dousing it with Dreft laundry stain remover. For some reason that stuff is better than all the other cleaners! It even treats the random chemistry/biology lab stuff that Shiloh comes home with better than my Shout gel.
I buy the clorox bleach pens- it had two ends- one is a little pen tip and the other end has a little scrubber type thing on it. I works great on WHITES. Just so you know- I am super jealous of you and your angel child right now! I sure hope my little guy will grow out of this...quick! Also- about the blog title- I have no idea how to do them- my sister did it for me!
Devin is getting so big and he is stinkin cute! Ryke is going through the same fit/sad phase that K is doing. Must be normal!
I'm thinkin.....I'll let you know.
Abs!! No idea on what cleaning method you should use but you know that I would love to be your personal designer as well and I can def make you a cute header...just send me a pic!! I also do mine in Photoshop!! :) Let me know or just email me one and I can make it match your background! :)
Post a Comment