Thursday, March 26, 2009

Suns game!

My sister Megan used to work at a place where she got hook-ups all the time for tickets to pro sports here, so we've taken advantage of that frequently. She gave Ben two tickets to the Phx Suns game last night for his early bday present. This time though, the tickets were way better than she's ever gotten. Section 102 which is right in the middle of the arena and row 16 so we were super close. It was so awesome, thanks Megan!!!!!! I love when Ben's bday presents work for me too :)
We rode the new light rail downtown just to experience it. It was pretty cool, Phx is finally on its way to growing up. Here is Shaq #32 and then Steve Nash is the little guy. How cool is it to be able to see their faces??!! BTW Shaq is enormous. This one is not zoomed in at all. And this was with about 8 seconds left in the game before the Suns won 118-114 (I think,,,). Sorry Kenz, we were playin' the Jazz! I thought about ya though!

2 comments:

The Robinson's said...

I'm jealous! We watched it- so close. We'll getcha on Saturday night! You look great! Hope you are feeling well.

hdawgy said...

Fun! I love Suns games! You did have awesome seats! I need to ride the light rail next time I'm in town! You look great!