The man most bugged by turning 30 is now officially 30 as of today! Happy birthday babe!!! Friday I did a little surprise thing for him with all of his good friends at Joe's Farm Grill (ok, I love that place). He was in a slightly grouchy mood because of several things (the main being the post below), and so when we walked up to the table where everyone was it took him far too long to realize what was happening. It was nice for him though I hope, to be able to see all his friends at once. Saturday morning they all went disc golfing out in Fountain Hills. I think it was a great weekend for him! Today is his actual birthday, it's been slightly spoiled so far by spending the morning at the orthopedics office for Kyndal and her cast, but we're going out tonight probalby to see XMen.
Here's everyone who was there, we were missing a few couples, but it was great to see everyone that was able to come!! Thanks for making the effort to come from out of town, etc to see Ben!!
Gordon & Nicole, Ben, Mike & LaRen (& Mason), Frank & Sharee (& Taylor and Brock)
Happy Birthday Ben! You picked a good year to turn 30, you've gotten super skinny and you look nice and young :) Plus really good!! Love you babe :)
Monday, May 4, 2009
Happy 30th Ben!!
Posted by Abbey at 2:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy 30th Ben! We are glad that we got to celebrate with you - what a fun night. You are such a thoughtful wife Abbey to plan a little sneaky party!
Happy Birthday Benny Poo! He's getting flippin Old! hahaha That Joes Farm Grill is the same place we went to right? Abs you crack me up saying that Ben is really good! Get your mind out of the gutter girl! haha
I'm so sorry we couldn't make it! It looks like it was so much fun! Happy Birthday Ben! I am so sorry about Kyndal. I know how you feel.. my kids are always breaking things! I have monkeys.. what can I say! :) Hope all is well! We really should get together soon!
Post a Comment